- Recognize the differences among Kepler's Three Laws of Planetary Motion
- Explain how axial tilt, nutation, and precession affect life on Earth
- Explain the reason for "tidal lock" between the Earth and the Moon
- Identify the energy processes of the Sun
- Differentiate between the proposed purpose of nebulas vs. black holes
Students, review the items below in order to help you prepare for the Astronomy Test. The test is a total of 14 points, nine questions, and will be given this Friday, February 23rd:
Students, below is an outline for what to review for the upcoming Plate Tectonics Test. This test will be given on Monday, February 12th. The test will be worth a total of 20 points, a mix of short answer, multiple choice, and application questions.